Covid-19 screening protocols have changed! You will be required to complete this survey for yourself and child PRIOR to entering the arena each time. This is a requirement from the Township of Zorra.
Please refer to this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/zorrascreening
We will also be allowed to enter the arena 20 minutes prior to the scheduled ice time and have use of the dressing rooms.
- Participants will enter the facility proceeding directly to their assigned dressing room.
- Dressing rooms have a capacity of 10 people per room
- Parents/ caregivers are permitted in the dressing room to assist with equipment- WHEN not assisting must wait in lobby.
- Do NOT stand in the dressing room hallway as it is to be kept clear.
- Participants along with supervising adults will remain in the dressing room or lobby until the ice and hallway have been cleared and cleaned between groups.
- Once directed by staff- participants will go directly to the ice surface and adults to the viewing area.
- The lobby will be cleared of participants, coaches, and adults and belongings to allow for cleaning.
- At the end of ice time participants will move directly to the assigned dressing room. Adults will clear the viewing area immediately, if not assisting with removing equipment will leave the building through the marked exit.